TALAT MARKET IS OPEN FOR TAKEOUT
WEDNESDAY – SUNDAY
5:00 – 9:00PM
Online ordering is available 12:00pm – 8:30pm. Because our menu changes often, ordering is only available on the same day as pickup.
To keep our guests as safe as possible, and provide the highest quality of food, we accept a limited number of orders per time block. We recommend ordering early in the day if possible!
Tired of cooking for yourself, but also tired of takeout?
Try Talat Market’s
Take Home Curry Kit!
- Comes with everything you need for a full meal, only requires cooking oil + salt
- Feeds a hungry family of four
- Takes 30 minutes to cook (and we made a how-to video!)
WHEN PICKING UP YOUR ORDER:
1. Parking is available on Ormond St (under the neon pineapple) or in the parking lot of NeighborGoods.
2. Call us at (404)-257-6255 to confirm you have arrived.
3. Let us know how you want us to run out your order. We can drop it off at your car window or in your trunk!
(Alternatively, you can step inside of Talat Market and wait at the tables for us to assist you. Currently, we ask that only one guest is in the restaurant at a time. Masks are required when inside the building, no exceptions.)
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING TALAT MARKET TAKEOUT!